Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Swagbucks--The Best way to search and Earn!

Search & Win

I had tried numerous search and earn sites before I received an invitation for Swagbucks from a friend. With little trust that I will get something from here, I joined Swagbucks just to
please my friend who made tall claims about it. In no time I saw my my points increasing and ordered my first amazon $5 gift card. I must say I was baffled a pleasantly surprised when I received the claim code and applied it to my amazon account. After this first card I started working on it and it was just a matter of time that I got 20 amazon cards! My Amazon account had sufficient money for me to go shopping.
Here's a screenshot of myaccount in swagbucks with the amazon e-gift cards that I redeemed this month(claim code hidden). Click on it to see a bigger image.
So here's everything about Swagbucks if you have been wondering what is it.

Swagbucks-- A search Engine.
Its results are powered by Google and you earn virtual bucks, that's swagbucks, for doing searches, codes, shopping, special offers, watching videos. The best is the variety of merchandise and gift cards you can get here. I like amazon cards as 1 $5 amazon.com gift card is for just 450 Swagbucks! And it easy to earn those 450 swagbucks, especially now since they have introduced special offers along with search points!

So join Swagbucks and start your journey of home earning! Swagbucks works for US, Uk and Canada.

For Swagcodes Check out the widget below, click on Swag Codes button and see if a code is out. If there is a code, it will give you a hint and you can follow it on twitter to find the code.

No comments:

Post a Comment